Saturday, May 5, 2012

May 4, 5, and 6, 2012

Ok here is the skinny... I will be back with meals on Tuesday (posting for Monday). I didn't make dinner yesterday because Erik and I went and saw Avengers (which was TOTALLY awesome!!!!), because the kids were with a babysitter I ordered them Pizza and Erik and I ate leftover pizza and other leftovers from the refridgerator. I didn't make lunch or dinner today because I made a breakfast for 20ish people this morning, I slept thru lunch, and had leftovers for dinner. I won't be making a lunch or dinner tomorrow because I will be at my Bestie's house celebrating my daughter's third birthday and we fully plan on going out to dinner (lunch will happen in the car I am sure)... so don't be disappointed in me I plan to be back on the meal planning track on Monday... love you all and have a fabulous rest of your weekend!!! Love, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment